Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter

Hi people...

Happy Easter....

I hope everyone is well... Nothing much going on this end, been out running this morning as I had a chilled out evening and didn't drink... Just sat around and watched some rugby league games with Kiwi Andy.

Ten of us went to watch a rugby league game on Friday night - Sydney Roosters Vs Brisbane Broncos, which the Broncos won 14 - 20... It was an alright game to watch, think I was comparing it to much to footie and County. Video ref'ing slows the game down no end, but it was good to watch and think we're going to go to another game in a few weeks.... Plus in June the Oz's and the Kiwi's play each other so fancy that if I'm still in Sydney.

Other that than, just been chilling out - only have 3 more days at work now, but feel positive I can find something else soon enough... have to really!.. Ste arrives on Thursday for a few days in Sydney so it's going to great to see him... If anyone else if bored at home, you should pop round!!... Currently in my room it's kitted out with a tv, dvd player and a fridge... flasher packers here!!

Been keeping an eye on County, can't believe we're doing so well - be gutted if we make the playoff finals and I can't be there for it... Oh well...

Well I'm hungry now so heading back for some noodles... It's just a rock 'n' roll lifestyle here on Easter Sunday!!....

No comments: