I've just finished uploading some pictures at the following address: http://picasaweb.google.com/gicocker - I know it's yet another place to look, but this is the easiest way for me to do it. (Can't use facebook, as some people ain't registered.)
Anyways, not been up to much really. Went to Boni Beach the other day, went in the sea for the first time - it was very cold, I won't mention the comment I made when asked how cold it is, because it's a public site!... Apart from that, just been really chilling out. Oh yeah, also went over to Manly beach which I prefer to Bondi.
Had a day with Ant, we ended up bowling at this well posh place down at Darling Harbour. Followed my a few jugs over the pub quiz at Scruffies - we didn't win.
Went for an Interview with Vodafone yesterday, the job was working with their WAP features and I would be updating the links every 30 minutes, which would go out like across Australia! - Even thought it sounds like a cool job, I don't really want a stressful job at the moment, so going to ask the agency to look for something more simpler.
Right well the pictures are uploaded now so i'm going to see see who fancies a day at Watsons Bay Beach - anyone would think I was black with all this talk of beaches, but trust me, I ain't!!...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment