Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thinking outside of the box...

I have been messing about on this website today - Song Meanings - and I just keep looking up all different songs to see what people think they mean.

There are some comments that really make you think about a song in a different way, both good and bad. I now realise that "I am the highway" by Audioslave is about not doing everything for someone - where I used to think it's about just getting away from everything!!
"Seaside" by the Kooks is about testing someone to commit to a relationship and not about going down to the beach - see, madness!!... Some of the John Frusciante stuff is very deep!!

I know you all want to read about me traveling, but this is a lot more fun and I'm traveling with my mind here!..Haha..

Elsewhere, nothing much more to report at the minute, went out for a few beers last night as part of the hostel pub crawl - I think everyone had a good night, I know I did - getting back into chatting with "newbies" again. Other than that, just saving cash and planning my next step - thinking of Ayres Rock around the beginning of June.

Well best get back to scanning and looking up more song meanings....

Cheerfully signing out... GIC

No comments: