Thatttttsssss Riiiiggggghhhhhhtttttt, I'm a whole 24 year old!!...But I think what's even more mad is that fact i'll be celebrating it in Sydney - think it maybe something I always remember... well maybe from pictures, if I drink a little to much.
Plans for tonight, as I have been working today, is to head out with work for a quick drink as it's Teresa's final day here. Then I will dash back to change before heading down to the Opera Bar on the side of the Opera house, if the weather improves - it's bouncing it down at the minute.
Either way I hope to play out with a few of my mates from the hostel to enjoy the odd couple of beverages.
So, what have I been up to in the past couple of weeks, I hear you ask.....
Well and this is really sad, I have made a couple of Post-It notes to remember what I have been up to.
- 24th May - A bunch of us from the hostel headed out to Chinese Laundry, a club over at Darling Harbour. I spent most of the night trying to get drunk, but for some reason failing. So didn't really dance but just stayed on the roof terrace talking with a few peeps.
- The next morning - Al, Claire, Hannah and I went over to the Italian market which was on in the CBD. We managed to get a few freebies. It was full of funny looking old Italians, which made me feel like I was in New Jersey with Tony Soprano!!
- 29th was Curry night, where a couple of us went for a Curry up on Oxford road, it was nice, but not as good as the blue nile... I miss that place...
- ROOF PARTY... Finally the roof was reopened on the 30th (Friday) everyone get a few beers down and it was a good laugh - feels good to finally have somewhere else to blast music out and mess about.
- Feeling a little rough, the next "morning" (1pm) we headed out for some breakfast, which lead to all day drinking... can't really complain at that, hey!
- Sunday day, I just crashed and watched a couple of films...
- Monday night I went for a run, maybe my 1st in the last 4 weeks - so it was tough, but needed to be done. Then it was quiz night and this boy genus won it... A trip for 2 to the Blue Mountains!... great.. except, I already have one and I've also been.... So I will see if Ryan wants to go, otherwise I will sell it to someone...
So that's it... my last two weeks, relayed on Post-It notes...
Off for birthday drinks now... hangover tomorrow here I come...
Keep safe and well everyone...Gx
No comments:
Post a Comment