Saturday, December 8, 2007

COME ON RICKY!!!!....

I'm gearing up for the fight over here - a bunch of us lads from the hostel are off watching the fight in the cross... Due to the time different it's on over here at 1pm on Sunday - this could well mean a very long all day session and a very quite day in work on Monday!!!...

Not been up to much again this week - Gemma and I went for a few quite drinks on Thursday which was anything but quite again!!! I swear we're such a bad influence on each other...
Other than that, went for a few beers on Sunday in the day with Ant then meet up with 315 and Michael, who's Mel's boyfriends and also a top lad. They're now left to do the east coast for 3 weeks before he fly's back home - then Mel's got to try and find a bed in the hostel...good luck love!!!

Glenn and I went and watched Sydney FC Last night, even though the game was poor - think about 3 shots on goal all game, the fan's were signing more of less all the way through... brings a tear to my eye when I think I'm missing out on County ;o) ..well maybe not with the way I've heard they've been playing at the moment though....
Sydney scored in injury time, so at least we got to see a goal... some pictures here... The real bonus was it cost about 5 GBP to get in and you can drink beer while watching the game...

Weather has been shocking the last few days, real big thunder storms - to be honest I'm glad I'm in work, not really much else I can be doing...
I'm spending today making my plans to escape Cairns the first week in January, so long as work don't need me anymore...

Well I hope you've all got your Christmas Tree's up and whoever is going to H's fancy dress birthday party has a quality time - please have a drink in my absence... and make sure Dave doesn't drop his food again the "messy-pup" - get it!!!!

I'm off - think I may start singing "Blue Moon" as I walk round Woolworths doing my shopping....

COME ON RICKY!!!!!!!!

No comments: