...and Graham is relaxing after his first week of work in Sydney!
Hello each and everyone of you lovely people...
Well it's taken me yet another week to add anything to this blog... But please let me off, as I have had my first week at work - And I have to say I feel happy with myself for taking on a job. I am working for MSF a none profit orginisation which work in war torn countries - I think you should all do a little bit for them! - Now this blog has gone from me chatting rubbish to me preaching like Terry Wogan on Children in Need!!... But I'm not typing this dressed as a bear!!
My job basically entails data inputting, so it's not really taxing but at least I can listen to my music all day long. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were Oasis, Red Hot Chilli's and John Frusciante days... Monday will begin with a Kings of Leon session me things... I am working within a small team of about 7 people and they're all really friendly and cool to get along with, so I'm sure I will enjoy the next few weeks...
Even thought I have been working it's not stopped me playing out, Tuesday night Gemma and I went to the Indy night at World Bar - We meet up with a bunch of our hostel mates and well, it got a bit messy with the old Jager-Bombs - Oh how i've missed them ;) ... I remember standing in McDonalds at 3:45am thinking if I get home by 4am I will be alright for work - yeah right! I was rough for most of the morning, but amazingly got so much work done... After some stodgy food on an early lunch I was right again... However I was to lazy to cook tea Wednesday night and went for a beer and pizza with Mel, before crashing out for an early night...
Other than that, been for a couple of runs over to the Opera House again, not sure I will ever get sick of seeing the view across the Harbour at night.
Mel and I went over to "The Rocks" market again on Friday, it was the final one - we stuffed our faces on kebab and Pan Cakes with Strawberry's before having a couple of beers on the walk back - I think Gemma and Nicola wanted to join us but they we're knacked after working all week... I ended up staying up for a few more hours and watched "catch me if you can" in the TV room.
So on to yesterday, went for another run but this time in the morning - it was hard work but enjoyable all the same. Then Mel, Glenn (a Coventry Fan) and I went bowling, ended up with us all winning a game each - but I won overall on points scored - WINNER!!!... Glenn and I went for a few more beers in the afternoon, then went to the Casino last night. Personally I didn't lose to much, just $60 having won most of it back near the end, but Glenn didn't fare as well... After that we went for a few beers on the cross then went back to watch the footie in the Hostel... Watched both the Chelsea game and the Blackburn one, by that point it was 4am... So off up the apple and pears I went...
Not done much today, made some quality bacon and egg butties this morning and had them over a brew and had to buy a top up as I've been out of credit since yesterday - It's like being back in 1995 hear with pay-as-you-go fones as you only have a month to use up the credit...rubbish!!
Think I may meet Ant later, but need to fill out some work forms for tomorrow... All in all, fancy a quite day...
Well I'm all chilled out here and looking forward to Christmas - I hope you are all well, spoke to a couple of you this week... Keep Safe and don't take sweets from strangers....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment